Course rules at Cedar Hills Golf Club include dress code, etiquette, and speed of play.
These rules are set up to allow every player to have a good time and to keep our golf course in top condition. The following rules are approved and enforced:
Dress Code And Etiquette
- Only soft-soled shoes or soft spikes may be worn.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Men’s shirts must have sleeves–no tank tops. Women’s sleeveless shirts are fine, but no tank or halter tops.
- Every golfer must have a set of clubs and a bag.
- Players must rake bunkers.
- Golfers must replace divots.
- Players must repair ball-marks.
- A ball-mark repaired within one hour will heal itself with 24 hours. If it is repaired after one hour, it will take 17 to 20 days to heal.
- Please repair your ball-mark, plus one more.
Speed Of Play
- It is your group’s responsibility to keep up with the group in front at all times.
- In the interest of all, players should play without delay.
- When the play of a hole has been completed, players should immediately leave the putting green.
- Play well, play fair, and play fast.
- The maximum time allowed per hole is 15 minutes for a par 5, 14 minutes for a par 4, and 13 minutes for a par 3. A round of 18 holes should be played within four hours.